[ANSTHRLD] submission check please

doug bell magnus77840 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 16 21:52:49 PDT 2010

German Names from 1495 by Aryanhwy merch Catmael
http://www.ellipsis.cx/~liana/names/german/german1495.html
under Cristoffel has Stoppfflin
der Trüwe: German descriptive byname. We can cite the book directly.
Brechenmacher page 345 s.n. Treu gives Chunrad der Trüwe from 1358.

The tower probably should go first in the blazon.
I cannot find lindis leaves as a registered charge in the SCA database.
Period documentation for a new charge is required for registration.

Magnus