[ANSTHRLD] Contrast Check

Bob Wade logiosophia at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 21 15:02:34 PDT 2010

There are not one, but two problems.  Not only does the sable portion of the counter-ermine dance have insufficient contrast with the gules field, the plate has _no_ contrast with the white ermine spots.

A fess is a central and geometrically simple charge capable of being voided/fimbriated.  I didn't find a precedent saying that a dance qualifies, but my experiments with the 90% photo-reduction test weren't encouraging.

Sorry,
Tostig