[ANSTHRLD] A question on Leaves

Bob Wade logiosophia at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 21 20:41:57 PDT 2010

Parker does not mention the outline of a leaf when using the term veined/nerved http://www.heraldsnet.org/saitou/parker/Jpglossl.htm#Leaves  Even if it did, having a leaf the same tincture as the field should be unregisterable.

Attachments are stripped in this List, but what it seems you are describing is an arrangement (in triquetra?) of fimbriated/voided leaves.  This is unregisterable under the  Precedent "... a leaf is not simple enough to void.".. [Caerthe, Barony of., 12/05, A-Outlands]

Leaves need to have good contrast with the field.

Tostig