[ANSTHRLD] Conflict checking, Þorkell Olfúss, Device blazon Included

Joshua Brandl norfildur at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 22 23:55:43 PDT 2010

The charges, ordinaries and most of the heraldry information i have gathered from the Bingham Collection, a pictorial dictionary of Medieval Heraldry, Armour, Arms, Equipment, Clothing, and Myths.
The base image for saltire nebuly is on the page available via the link below. the other charges are on their respective pages.

http://heraldry-armoury-and-more.com/picture_library/NNN.htm