[ANSTHRLD] Heraldry in the ... um, fine arts

Crandall crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 27 08:53:50 PDT 2010

Daniel,
Again you have made my day, that is great!
Stealing this and putting it on FB.

Crandall, Olde Phart

"In all life one should comfort the afflicted, but verily, also, one should afflict the comfortable, and especially when they are comfortably, contentedly, even happily wrong." -John Kenneth Galbraith