[ANSTHRLD] Conflict Check Assistance

Jillian Birtciel saintesun at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 07:20:07 PST 2010

Thank you so much for your thoughts and help so far, everyone!

> If you can't address the things you're uncomfortable with, can you at
> least describe the issues you see?  At least the blazon looks
> reasonable.

Daniel Lindecolina

> I think my discomfort was based on the appearance of marshalling, but I
couldn't remember *that* issue.  I knew something was wrong, but not exactly
what.  I don't like including commas in a blazon...just a nitpicky quirk of
mine, but without the comma I just couldn't make that blazon read right in
my head.  Ah well!
I see several new things I can bring to the client, hopefully he'll be
willing to pare down something without tossing baby with bathwater.
Yes, I was aware that a compass star is a step away, but it seemed the least
of my worries so I hadn't mentioned it to him yet.

Thanks,
~Jillian