[ANSTHRLD] Requesting Additional Commentary: ILOI 2010-12

Joseph Percer jpercer at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 21:21:56 PST 2010

Greetings!

I just wanted to make a request for additional commentary on the
following items:

3. Alys Blakhauksdotther (North Keep, Barony of) New Name and Device.
-- Both the name and whether anyone has found additional support for
the elements
submitted, as well as the device and the registerability of the
alligator.
4. Elena Miklósne (North Keep, Barony of) New Name and Device.  -- The
name and whether it is properly constructed. See my last comment from
Walraven and the relevant ruling posted.
7. Evangelo Thrakkios (North Keep, Barony of) Resubmitted Device.  -
Whether the maintained charges are sufficiently identifiable
11. Lemoine de Gascoigne (Raven's Fort, Barony of) Resubmitted Device.
 - Whether the ermine tails crossing the line of division is
problematic
20. Yves I'espicier (North Keep, Barony of) New Name and Device.  -
Whether the mullet voided and interlaced conjoined to an annulet
gules, is sufficiently identifiable against the checky sable and
argent field. Also whether the bordure is too narrow to present a
problem.

Thanks,

Jayme / Andrewe

--