[ANSTHRLD] Capitalization was Re: name help

Richard Culver rbculver at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 3 09:47:42 PST 2010

I found the text on Saganet/  Fol. 116v of the text (dated to 1770 by the way so
probably not valid of a source; most of the saga copies I have looked at so far
for this tale are late 17th/early 18th centuries) nt only shows it capitalized
but the name is written out in a completely different script- more of a printed
calligraphy while the rest is in a cursive hand.

Wihtric