[ANSTHRLD] Augmentation on a Lozenge

Crandall crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 27 10:43:06 PST 2010

I have seen the addition of a 4th layer (such as charging a tertiary on a bend, the use of a Knight's chain on an overall charge).
There are not that many out there, it is a special honor.

Crandall, Olde Phart

"In all life one should comfort the afflicted, but verily, also, one should afflict the comfortable, and especially when they are comfortably, contentedly, even happily wrong." -John Kenneth Galbraith