[ANSTHRLD] Argent a portcullis sable issuant from base flames gules

doug bell magnus77840 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 18 12:17:59 PST 2010

The device for the Stronghold is due in the next LoAR.
If it is registered the issue is rendered moot.

If, by some remote chance, the Stronghold's device is returned
for something like redrawing I would strongly recommend against
submitting this to take advantage of that fact.  Submission of a
conflicting device knowingly to take advantage is bound to cause
trouble.  The new group does not need such troubles.

I can only provide wise counsel against such a submission from 33 years in the SCA
but I can't stop such actions.

Magnus