[ANSTHRLD] Argent a portcullis sable issuant from base flames gules

John Atkinson johnmatkinson at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 20:27:29 PST 2010

On Sun, Dec 19, 2010 at 5:42 AM, HerrDetlef <herrdetlef at gmail.com> wrote:

> Considering the person who initiated this query actually plays with Hell's
> Gate, I would venture to guess that a populace badge is precisely what is
> intended.

Considering that:

Eirik and I are friends.
Eirik was the branch herald when the Hellsgate device was submitted.
Eirik lives under the same roof as the current branch herald.
Eirik is Orbis Herald, the regional herald for the region that contains
Hellsgate.

I am certain that he is tracking the Hellsgate submission and that this is
intended to be a populace badge.

I was joking, folks. . .

Ioannes
the insufficiently amusing
--
"Thousands of Sarmatians, Thousands of Franks, we've slain them again and
again.  We're looking for thousands of Persians."