[ANSTHRLD] February Gazette

Star Principal Herald star at ansteorra.org
Mon Feb 1 10:19:24 PST 2010

And speaking of, I highly recommend everyone take a look at this
gazette, even if you're not normally in the habit of doing so. In
addition to housing the current ILoI, AICC, and LoAR results, there
are frequently notes and letters from other officers. My deadlines for
my letters to the Gazette and the Black Star are sufficiently
different that my letters are not often identical.

-Emma, Star