[ANSTHRLD] Commentary on change in submission time frames

Star Principal Herald star at ansteorra.org
Fri Feb 5 10:24:29 PST 2010

I'd like to strongly second Alasdair's message here. But do be aware
that the discussion has veered off-course in a few places, we're
mostly more interested in opinions/discussion on the commentary period
itself at the moment.  Other topics raised will either become items on
future letters, or moved directly to discussion on the heralds list
here.

-Emma, Star