[ANSTHRLD] Fw: Update to Laurel Web Page

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Wed Feb 17 11:12:25 PST 2010

Fyi

From: Amy Butler <nesselblatter at gmail.com>
Date: Feb 17, 2010 12:05 PM
Subject: [Submissions_heralds] Update to Laurel Web Page
To: principal-heralds at sca.org; A forum for Kingdom Submissions Heralds to be easily contacted <submissions_heralds at lists.sca.org>

Thanks to the Education Deputies, the Laurel web site will undergoing some major renovations. Phase 1 is

now complete!

We've changed the navigation bar on the side of the page to make

finding what you want easier! We have added an FAQ section so you

quickly and easily find the answers to many of your questions about

submissions, registration, and use of your registered items.

We've also put a link for tracking your submissions. Just click the

Submissions Tracking and Commenting link and enter the name of the

person who submitted the item. A list of possible submissions will

appear if the item was sent to Laurel from kingdom.

We've reorganized the Laurel library links. Name articles, armory

articles, and voice heraldry articles all have their own pages. Keep

checking back as we are working on more articles and looking for more

useful web sites every day.

If you've ever wondered what the College of Arms does, click on the

new Jobs link. What Laurel, Pelican, and Wreath do is explained as

well as what roles other positions on Laurel's staff play.

Still under construction are resource pages for the Principal Heralds

and Submissions Heralds of each kingdom.

Please forward this to your Kingdom and Heraldic lists.

Thank you,
Olwynn Laurel

--
"If you have a belly-button, you're entitled to make mistakes."
— a traditional saying, variously phrased.