[ANSTHRLD] Drachenwald scroll backlog - seeking recipients

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 26 16:43:58 PST 2010

Greetings,
This post from another list.  As we have a number of military folk that pass
through Ansteorra who may have spent time in Drachenwald, this may
apply to many here.

Take a quick look through the lists of completed Drachenwald backlog scrolls
and if you see anyone's name who maybe from your group or region, please
pass the information along, so they may receive their scroll.
Some of the award presentation dates on these scrolls are up to or over 10
years old.

Regards, Hillary Greenslade, scribe