[ANSTHRLD] Teceangl going away for awhile

Teceangl tierna.britt at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 22:26:47 PST 2010

Yes, yes, I know I already have, I'm just finally saying so.

In order to concentrate on KWHSS fully, I'm unsubscribing to a lot of
mailing lists, including most of the kingdom heraldry ones. That's
because while info that would be important does come across the lists,
I'm more likely to get distracted by a conflict check or precedents
dive and blow 2-4 hours I don't have pursuing those, so the only
answer is abstinence.

The KWHSS website should be up by the end of the week.
If anyone needs to contact me, my best email is tierna at agora.rdrop.com
but the truly reliable contact is phone: 503-258-1891
I just posted my phone number to an open mailing list and hereby give
my permission to pass it along if anyone wants it. Just know that my
operating hours are usually 6pm-7am Pacific time so tell me when to
call you back, time zone info included.

See you at KWHSS, or just after online.

- Teceangl Bach
KWHSS event steward