[ANSTHRLD] consultation in Bryn Gwlad

Coblaith Muimnech Coblaith at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 15 23:07:52 PST 2010

I'll be hosting a regional consultation table at Bryn Gwlad's
forthcoming Candlemas event <http://candlemas2010.swordworks.org/>,
and would appreciate the time of any experienced consulting heralds
who are willing to assist.  It'll probably open an hour or so after
Gate does (at 9:30 a.m.) and stay open until shortly before they
transition the hall for feast (at 5:00 p.m.), if we've got enough
heralds available to staff it for that long.  We'll set up in the
atrium holding Gate, a location outside the main hall but highly
visible and readily accessible to attendees.  Electricity will be
available, though the steward recommends anyone meaning to plug a
computer or other device into the wall bring an extension cord.

If you can be at the event and are able to assist, I'd appreciate a
quick note, off list, to let me know, so I can get some idea how many
people we're likely to have assisting.

Coblaith Muimnech
Orbis Herald
<mailto:Coblaith at sbcglobal.net>