[ANSTHRLD] KWHSS dates for 2010

Sara L Uckelman liana at ellipsis.cx
Tue Jan 12 12:29:17 PST 2010

Quoth Hillary Greenslade:
> Anyone know what dates the KWHSS will be this year, 2010?
> I think they originally had Jun 11-13th on their bid form, in AnTir, =
> don't know if that stuck?

>From the July 2009 Cover Letter:

"From The Sovereigns: KWHSS 2010

"As was announced in September at Known World Heraldic and Scribal
Symposium in Calontir, Known World Heraldic and Scribal Symposium
next year will be in An Tir, in the Shire of Dragon's Mist, June
11-13, 2010, at Pacific University in Forest Grove, Oregon.
Congratulations to the locals and our thanks and sympathies to
the staff of Atlantia's bid, for their effort."

-Aryanhwy

--
vita sine literis mors est
http://www.ellipsis.cx/~liana/