[ANSTHRLD] July ILoI available

Bordure Herald bordure at herald.ansteorra.org
Thu Jul 1 05:52:35 PDT 2010

Greetings all.

Just a friendly FYI, the July ILoI is up and available for comment in ACE through August 10th.  It is pretty light compared to the previous couple months.  Also remember that, with the new due dates, commentary ends on the June ILoI on the 10th.

This month's decision meeting is scheduled to be held at Round Table on July 17th.  I should be on the schedule and have a room set aside for this purpose.  Unless I get bumped by other higher priority meetings/classes.  If that happens I will try and find a spot out of the way to hold the meeting.

August's decision meeting will be held here in Little Elm somewhere TBD on August 14th.  Semptember's meeting is scheduled to be held on September 11th at Steppes Artisan.

Cheers,
Alasdair