[ANSTHRLD] Eldwin's Submission 1

Eldwin Nightowl eldwin at loveshade.org
Tue Jul 27 09:20:42 PDT 2010

Greetings Heralds,

I currently live outside of any barony/shire/canton etc., but Lady Gwen verch Cynwrig de Ynys Mon, Oakenwald Pursuivant in Steppes, suggested I make these postings here.  I have a few people who want to submit, but here's the first.

Proposed device:  Argent, on a hurt an owl displayed argent grasping in its talons a qull pen to sinister Or.

I tried attaching a picture, but apparently that doesn't work for your group.  I want a white field, a big blue circle, on the circle a white owl displayed that's holding in both its talons a gold quill pen that's pointing to sinister.  You can see it at http://eldwin.loveshade.org/images/Eldwin_Device_s.gif

Is my blazon right?  Any conflicts?  This have a chance of passing?  Thanks.