[ANSTHRLD] Eldwin's Submission II

Ronald Blackman eirik at hot.rr.com
Tue Jul 27 19:18:00 PDT 2010

But that doesn't mean it's registerable. There are many important real world
arms protected that we wouldn't register. They are protected because Laurel
doesn't want someone registering something close enough to be confused or
let someone claim something they aren't entitled to.

Eirik Halfdanarson

http://www.caerthe-sca.org/herald/art/armorial/10243.gif