[ANSTHRLD] Conflict Check?

Joseph Percer jpercer at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 11:47:47 PDT 2010

Thanks.

Perhaps an orle argent would be enough to clear said conflict? I didn't see
anything with an orle there, and the only argent bordure has several charge
changes as well as field changes.
My worry is that this would bring me into conflict with Quarterly azure and
vert, a fu and an orle argent? -- My regexp skills suck so I'm lost on how
to search the armory for such things and just go category by category.

New blazon being:

Quarterly azure and vert, a fleam and orle argent?

Jayme