[ANSTHRLD] Moormermaid

Crandall crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 28 17:57:30 PDT 2010

That would be a SeaMoor. The alternate persona name to go with that would of course be Audrey, and the motto: Feed Me

Crandall, Olde Phule

"In all life one should comfort the afflicted, but verily, also, one should afflict the comfortable, and especially when they are comfortably, contentedly, even happily wrong." -John Kenneth Galbraith