[ANSTHRLD] Woulfe - Irish Names & Surnames

Kihe Blackeagle kihebard at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 28 19:30:57 PDT 2010

Far better to find a source that *IS* dated - and a form that is more likely not normalized to a more modern spelling.  (In the middle of trying to resolve major system issues or I would look up the - relatively recent - Pelican Sovereign ruling on Woulfe...)

Amra - curmudgeon-in-training

ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe / Adieu, Amra

Mike C. Baker / Kihe Blackeagle
Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em
alt. e-mail: KiheBard at hotmail.com
Buy my writings!: http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen