[ANSTHRLD] allowing attachments (was: Charge question)

Coblaith Muimnech Coblaith at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 1 11:27:10 PDT 2010

Emma wrote:
> . . .we could turn back on allowing attachments; it's mostly off to
> prevent weird stuff happening (and by default html still would get
> stripped off, I believe.) Opinions?

I have no problem accepting attachments, and it would make
collaborating on consults easier.  I'm not a Microsoft customer, of
course; they may have more reason for concern.  On the other hand, if
they're doing everything they should be to protect themselves from
the rest of their e-mail, it seems like they'd be pretty well covered
on posts from here (which would, I assume, already have been filtered
when they went in to the list address).  And there's always the
option of reading messages posted to the list online, if your machine
is particularly vulnerable.

Coblaith Muimnech
<mailto:Coblaith at sbcglobal.net>
<http://coblaith.net>