[ANSTHRLD] Attachment question

Bob Wade logiosophia at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 1 11:45:04 PDT 2010

A dedicated space for files the way the Yahoo Groups do seems to work pretty well.

When I was on dial-up file size mattered, so personally I would prefer dedicated space to attachments. Those who get this list in Digest Form could really get bogged down due to file size when there are a lot of attachments.

Tostig