[ANSTHRLD] Thanks from the outgoing Zodiacus

Bill Perkins bill.perkins at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 8 22:16:00 PDT 2010

Greetings to all:

I look forward to my new duties as Zodiacus Herald.  However, following in
the footsteps of Countess Sara will be difficult at best.  With her
leadership, the office of Zodiacus Herald is in excellent shape.  The OP is
searchable online, and there is a large base of reporting heralds who make
the job of Zodiacus Herald that much easier.  I want to encourage everyone
to continue to send in those court reports, scanned and emailed or standard
mailed.

I look forward to serving the Kingdom as the new Zodiacus Herald.

En servicio,
Alejandro Ramirez Mendoza