[ANSTHRLD] Eldwin's Submission III

Bob Wade logiosophia at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 27 20:04:29 PDT 2010

This is already registered.

"(Fieldless) A mullet voided and intrelaced within and conjoined to an annulet Or." (Illuminada Eugenia de Guadalupe y Godoy, Badge, Nove 2009).  With the note "Blanket permission to conflict with badge granted 200911C with fieded armory only"

>From the same LoAR also note several other similar registrations from Caid:
http://heraldry.sca.org/loar/2009/11/09-11lar.html

as well as the Precedent:

"... The use of a mullet voided and interlaced within and conjoined to an annuletis not a step from period practice. Both the annulet and the mullet voided and interlaced are attested in period, as is the practice of placing various charges within an annulet..." (Elana Blakefenn. Badge. Argent, a mullet voided and interlaced within and conjoined to an annulet vert, in chief seven paw prints three and four sable)