[ANSTHRLD] Name usage

lariandrobert at fuse.net lariandrobert at fuse.net
Tue Jul 27 21:09:29 PDT 2010

---- Lynda Boots <primevalooze at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I have a client who wishes to use the name William de Thwenge (England, early to mid 1300).  Unfortunately, there was a William de Thwenge, brother to Marmaduke de Thwenge (http://www.genuki.org.uk/big/eng/YKS/ERY/Thwing/Thwing92.html)
>

> Dreda
> Halberd Pursuiviant
I'm familiar with Marmaduke de Tweng as the English hero of the Battle of Stirling Bridge, at least from the viewpoint of Yorkshire Chronicler Walter de Guisborough. Waldo essentially ignores that Wallace bloke and concentrates on de Tweng's role in the battle. His brother? Never heard of the gent.
Malcolm, feeling very Scottish