[ANSTHRLD] Eldwin's Submission II Version 2

karadelph at aol.com karadelph at aol.com
Wed Jul 28 10:50:32 PDT 2010

A good rule of thumb for anything that is going to be seen from a distance. Draw, color, print it out hang it on the wall. Turn with your back to it standing about 20 ft away and quickly turn to look at it and back away.  If you can truly say you know what it said or looked like its probably at least good contrast. Now stop everyone going by and do the same thing if they can't tell you what it said or what it looked like go back to the drawing board.