[ANSTHRLD] Conflict Check?

Ronald Blackman eirik at hot.rr.com
Wed Jul 28 11:34:08 PDT 2010

> Can anyone do a quick check on:

Sure, since you asked.

First, the rule you asked about is RfS VIII.2.b.iii and you remember right;
however, it is followed by VIII.2.b.iv which states"Elements evenly divided
into multiple parts of two different tinctures must have good contrast
between their parts.

For example, checky argent and gules is acceptable, but checky azure and
gules is not."

However, there is "(Fieldless) a fleam argent distilling a gout gules." Hugh
of Ravenwood January  1993 via the Middle.

While RfS X.4.iii states"A piece of fieldless armory automatically has one
clear difference from any other armory, fielded or fieldless.

Tinctureless armory and Japanese mon are considered to be fieldless for this
purpose." and gives one CD, I am not sure the distilled gout is enough for a
second CD. If there was another charge group then this would be clear.