[ANSTHRLD] some announcements from Star Signet

Star Signet star-signet at herald.ansteorra.org
Mon Jun 28 11:29:26 PDT 2010

Greetings to the Ansteorran College of Scribes from Duncan Hepburn, Star
Signet Herald and head of the ACoS.

I have a few announcements for the College.

First off, there are two offices currently open for bids, but they both
close very soon. The Central Regional Scribe and the Insignia Deputy
position both close for applications on June 30th. It is not too late to
submit an application if you are interested. Please contact me privately
with any questions.

Next, to all Regional and Local Scribal Guild officers. The end of this
month is also when I compile my quarterly report to go to my boss, the Star
Principal Herald. So please locals, contact your regional officers, and
regionals please gather your report and get it to me this week.

Next, this past weekend there were many good classes at King's College, and
my thanks personally to all who taught there. We, the College, did assemble
and present to their Majesties OVER 200 COMPLETED CHARTERS and much insignia
for use. That is a huge accomplishment by the College, and it was received
with sincere gratitude by the Crown, who will arrange delivery to their
Sable Scroll.

Last, please look ahead on the calendar to the Ansteorran Heraldic and
Scribal Symposium, which is happening in Wiesenfeuer the weekend of July
30th. I know there are a lot of talented artists in the College with skills
they can share with others, so please consider teaching a class. And besides
teaching, seriously consider putting this event on the calendar to attend.
The learning opportunities exist there for scribes, illuminators, and
limners like at no other event in Ansteorra all year. If you are interested
in learning more about the scribal arts, this is a great place to get
started. It's not just for established artisans, and is very newcomer
friendly. Both the College of Heralds and the College of Scribes want you!

--

Master Duncan Hepburn
Star Signet Herald