[ANSTHRLD] conflict check

Bob Wade logiosophia at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 30 13:18:21 PDT 2010

Thank you Daniel.  As I said (privately) to Gareth, never trust the results of just one conflict checker.  No conflicts observed for "Per fess urdy argent and purpure, three crosses fleury counterchanged sable and argent."

Was amazed by the number of registrations using other variations of that tincture combination for three crosses.

Tostig