[ANSTHRLD] Frankish pronunciation

Ronald Blackman eirik at hot.rr.com
Tue Jun 8 09:22:05 PDT 2010

Check the SCA website for name articles, if you can't find anything there
look at the Academy of St. Gabriel's Medieval Name Archive to see if you
find anything there. If not, shoot me the name she'd like and I'll see if I
can get a couple of the other folks I know to look a documenting it for me.

Eirik Orbis