[ANSTHRLD] Fwd: KWHSS registration information

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 25 12:20:16 PDT 2010

I might be interested in sharing, haven't yet decided if I'm going,
but I did see the deadline of April 15th.  They have asked me to
teach, as the scribal teachers are a bit thin so far, but they hope to
get some offereings from neighbor kingdoms yet.

Personnally, I hope they can extend their deadline past April 15th,
as SCA'ers are notoriously tardy about deciding to book for events.

Hillary

Message: 1