[ANSTHRLD] Odd question

Kihe Blackeagle kihebard at hotmail.com
Thu May 13 11:13:15 PDT 2010

Yes it is possible.  The name varies somewhat based upon the line of division.

>From (sometimes faulty!) memory, look for tierce, tierced in point, and gore.

(Tierced-in-point may not be acceptable for SCA purposes - aforesaid memory is niggling at me that it was declared post-period some years back, BUT there was more evidence presented from period rolls later???  Precedence dive time!)

Adieu, Amra / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe

Mike C. Baker / Kihe Blackeagle
Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em
alt. e-mail: KiheBard at hotmail.com
Buy my writings!: http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen