[ANSTHRLD] AICCs from 5/22 decision meeting

Bordure Herald bordure at herald.ansteorra.org
Tue May 25 20:14:51 PDT 2010

The AICCs from the 5/22 decision meeting are now available on the website.  This includes ILoI for 03-2010 and 04-2010.

Next month is the first month of the shortened commentary period.  Please remember to have all commentary for the 05-2010 in by the 10th instead of the normal 20th.  Decision meeting will be on June 12th and I will be hosting the meeting here locally.  This is a big one (part 1 of Gulf War subs) and I may need all the time I can get to make the LoI ready.

Also please remember that all commentary will need to be done in OSCAR at this point.  We are no longer accepting commentary via postal mail, email, carrier pigeon, smoke signals or any other alternate form of communication.  Telepathy is right out!

This should not be news to anyone (everyone read Star's letter last Gazette, right?) and the office of Retiarius has been retired in its current incarnation.  ICCs are no longer being published in their previous standalone form as you are easily able to generate an ICC out of ACE for an ILoI by clicking the "ICC ONLY" link.  AICCs are of course still being published in their current incarnation on the website.

Cheers,
Alasdair