[ANSTHRLD] gif images of arms... anyone LIKE making them?

Sir Morgan Buchanan morganbuchanan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 06:07:29 PDT 2010

Hey folks!

I'm working on the new Chiv site:

http://chivalry.ansteorra.org/new/

We are missing arms from a number of members, and we also have a bunch
of images that are very low resolution, and detract from the site.  I
thought I'd see if there was anyone here that enjoys producing
electronic images of arms who might be interested in helping me add
missing arms and upgrade some that are just sub-standard.  Email me
directly if you're interested in helping out.  Thanks for your time and
consideration!

Sir Morgan