[ANSTHRLD] Ansteorran Gazette November 2010

Obelisk Herald obelisk at herald.ansteorra.org
Mon Nov 1 16:25:26 PDT 2010

Ansteorran Gazette for November 2010

Contents:

Letter From Star:

Greetings!

As a reminder, the office of Nordsteorra Herald, the northern regional
herald, is open for applications through the end of November.
Please send applications to Star (star at herald.ansteorra.org) and Nordsteorra
(northern at herald.ansteorra.org).

The majority, if not all, of the Pennsic heraldic submissions are in the
November ILoI, which Asterisk has already posted to ACE.
New to ACE is a feature that most won’t notice until the next letter is
published: on the “My Profile” page, there is now a checkbox
to allow you to opt in to receive an email whenever a new letter is posted.
Check that, and next month you should get a nice notice
in your email!  Check your email address while there, of course, to make
sure it’s most current.

I plan to be at Coronation next weekend, and look forward to seeing some of
you there.

In service,
Emma de Fetherstan
Star Principal Herald

*******

Missive from Outgoing Bordure Herald:

Greetings all.  As I step down as Bordure Herald I would like to welcome
Jayme into the office.
I am sure he will do a fantastic job.  I would also like to give a VERY
heartfelt THANK YOU to all
that have commented during my tenure.  I may have not always have agreed
with you, but your knowledge
and counsel has been invaluable.  I seriously could not have done the job
without you and I have
learned a lot.

Cheers,
Alasdair

*******
STATUS OF ILoIs

ILoI 2010-02: Commentary 2010-03.
LoI 2010-04. Laurel meeting July.

ILoI 2010-03: Comments due April 20
LoI 2010-05. Laurel meeting August.

ILoI 2010-04: Comments due May 20
LoI 2010-06. Laurel meeting September.

ILoI 2010-05: Comments due June 10
LoI 2010-06. Laurel meeting September.

ILoI 2010-06: Comments due July 10
LoI 2010-07. Laurel meeting October.

ILoI 2010-07: Comments were due August 10.
LoI 2010-08. Laurel meeting November.

ILoI 2010-08: Comments due September 10.
LoI 2010-09. Laurel meeting December.

ILoI 2010-09: Comments due October 10.
LoI 2010-10. Laurel meeting January.

ILoI 2010-10: Comments due November 10.
Decision meeting and LoI November.

ILoI 2010-11: Comments due December 10.
Decision meeting and LoI December.

*******
Upcoming Decision Meetings:
    * November 20 - Decision Meeting (2010-10 ILoI) @ Bordermarch Autumn
Melees - Time TBD
    * December TBD - Decision Meeting (2010-11 ILoI) @ TBD
    * January TBD - Decision Meeting (2010-12 ILoI) @ TBD

*******
Internal Letter of Intent 2010-11

2. Ætheidreda de Dunbretane (Bryn Gwlad, Barony of) New Device.
3. Aingeal Blair Mac an Ghabhann (Loch Ruadh, Shire of) Resubmitted Device.
4. Caitríona inghean mhic Lochlainn (Seawinds, Shire of) New Device.
5. Caterina Bella Rosso (Adlersruhe, Shire of) Resubmitted Device.
6. Catherine Barbary (Shadowlands, Shire of) New Device.
7. Diane Mallet (Bryn Gwlad, Barony of) New Name and Device.
8. Eleanora Elizabeth Caley (Seawinds, Shire of) New Name and Device.
9. Gavin Mac Giolla Ruaidh(Seawinds, Shire of) New Name and Device.
10. Jayme Dominguez del Valle (Seawinds, Shire of) New Badge.
11. Joanna the Spinner (Seawinds, Shire of) New Name and Device.
12. Melissent d'Aulnay (Glaslyn, Canton of) New Device.
13. Melissent d'Aulnay (Glaslyn, Canton of) New Badge.
14. Michael Snowdon (Bjornsborg, Barony of) New Name and Badge.
15. Tangwystl verch Gruffydd (Bjornsborg, Barony of) New Name and Device.
16. Tangwystl verch Gruffydd (Bjornsborg, Barony of) New Badge.
17. Thomas of Conway (Bjornsborg, Barony of) New Name.
18. Thorfinn Eriksson (Adlersruhe, Shire of) New Device.
19. Wolfgang von Sachsenhausen (Namron, Barony of) Resubmitted Device.

ILoI 2010-11 can be found at http://herald.ansteorra.org/ILoI/iloi201011.pdf
and http://ace.heraldry.ansteorra.org/letter/view/39

*******
Annotated Internal Collated Commentary 2010-09

2. Alys Langton (Seawinds, Shire of) New Name and Device.
3. Andrewe Bawldwyn (Seawinds, Shire of) New Name Change and Device.
4. Annest verch Gruffydd (Loch Ruadh, Shire of) New Name.
5. Antonia de la fuente (Namron, Barony of) New Name and Device.
6. Emma Farewyll (Rosenfeld, Shire of ) New Name.
7. Isabella Maria della Rosa (Gryn Gwald, Barony of) New Name.
8. llariia Shchastn’evicha (Bryn Gawld, Barony of) New Name and Device.
9. Loernzo Martin (Namron, Barony of) New Name and Device.
10. Martin Malone (Bryn Gawld, Barony of) New Name and Device.

AICC 2010-09 can be found at: http://herald.ansteorra.org/ICC/aicc201009.pdf

*******
Fast Tracks for 2010-10

NONE

*******
The external Letter of Intent for October 2010 can be found at
http://herald.ansteorra.org/LoI/loi201010.pdf
and http://oscar.sca.org/index.php?action=100&loi=885

A list of items currently in progress can be found at
http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/hst/

Further details on the status of items at Laurel can be found at
http://oscar.sca.org/index.php?action=181