[ANSTHRLD] heraldic check

Crandall crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 1 14:49:33 PDT 2010

Once, long ago in the Black Forest, I saw a wolpertinger. It was about 4am after a 20 hour shift on the radio, in the snow, on a large hill. It flew off when I tried to take a photo.

Crandall, Olde Phart

"In all life one should comfort the afflicted, but verily, also, one should afflict the comfortable, and especially when they are comfortably, contentedly, even happily wrong." -John Kenneth Galbraith