[ANSTHRLD] Conflict question

Kevinkeary kevinkeary at aol.com
Tue Nov 9 12:33:10 PST 2010

That should be clear.
The primaries aren't identical, but the differences are negligible -- particular style of sword and NOT inverting it.

Swapping the bordure for the chief is a CD, with or without the tincture change. Adding tertiary charges is also a CD -- and these are tertiaries. Secondary charges are on the field and in some way 'less' than the primary, position or size or most often both. Peripheral charges, like the bordure and chief mentioned here, are always secondary charges unless there is no better candidate for the primary, and sometimes even then -- it becomes 'field-only with a secondary charge'. (I'm not sure exactly where THAT line is.) At any rate, you have two CDs difference.

Now watch someone correct me and say that the change of the secondary's type and tincture are each a CD, so this is three off. I haven't checked to remind myself on that.

Kevin