[ANSTHRLD] October ILOI Locked Tonight!

Joseph Percer jpercer at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 10:15:29 PST 2010

Greetings,

Just a last minute warning, I'll be locking the October ILOI Tonight
(probably around midnight or in the morning when I wake up), so if you
have any last minute comments, now's the time to get them in.

I'd like to thank those who have already provided commentary on the
letter. If you're interested in providing commentary, but aren't quite
sure where
to start, come out to the decision meeting at BAM, and we'll talk! Or
email me off list, Or email the folks on the list, I'm sure everyone
has some opinions!

Jayme
Bordure

--