[ANSTHRLD] Conflicting with a non player.

Steve Scott (Dietrich) dietrich.strobelbart at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 12 06:28:42 PST 2010

I believe you have two current options, if you can get in touch with the
"non-player":

	1. Get them to sign a letter giving permission to conflict.
	2. Get them to sign and submit a letter releasing the device. (there may be a
form for this one)I wish you luck with your suggestion.  I think that would
require a Society level rules change.

YIS,

Herr Dietrich Strobelbart

herald at large