[ANSTHRLD] Conflicting with a non player.

Jennifer Smith jds at randomgang.com
Fri Nov 12 09:46:25 PST 2010

On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 11:36 AM, Bob Wade <logiosophia at yahoo.com> wrote:

> BTW a revison of the RfS is currently under discussion -- does someone have
> the address where it can be viewed?  I failed to bookmark it after I
> dowloaded a copy.

According to the last Palimpsest letter on OSCAR, the full draft is at
http://heraldry.sca.org/rules2010/rules-2010-draft.pdf.  Do note that the
commentary period for that draft is now closed, and presumably (perhaps
optimistically on my part) a second draft is being prepared. I would dearly
love to see some of the draft proposals be approved, but have no insight
into the likelihood of that event, apart from reading the commentary.

-Emma