[ANSTHRLD] Conflicting with a non player.

Jay Rudin rudin at peoplepc.com
Sun Nov 14 19:06:18 PST 2010

>I encountered the same problem.  My device was denied due to the person being inactive, unreachable and most likely deceased.

Excuse me for introducing a note of precision  Your device was not denied for that reason.

Your *proposed* device was returned for conflicting with somebody else's.  That's the reason for the return, totally independent from that person's level of activity.

Unfortunately, you can't locate the person you wished to conflict with, and therefore you cannot find out whether or not you might have gotten an exception to the rules.  But the return is for conflict, not for inactivity or unreachability.

Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin