[ANSTHRLD] Bear question

Marie de Blois erminespot at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 14:59:10 PST 2010

On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 5:19 PM, Crandall
<crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Does anyone recall a ruling on whether a bear (face or affronty) is registrable? As I recall Fox-Davies said it was not done.
> I found only one (a demi-bear affronty) from 2006.

There's quite a few under Head - Bear using the term 'cabossed', as recently as:

# Máría ísungr

    * The following device associated with this name was registered in
January of 2010 (via Atlantia):
      Argent, on a cross moline throughout azure between four
cinquefoils gules a bear's head cabossed argent.

Marie