[ANSTHRLD] Looking for standards of directional placements

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Thu Nov 4 07:55:28 PDT 2010

It may help to remember it a little easier if you remember that the default is generally how the item is "used" or the business end is to dexter :-)  Swords stab up in to someone.  Arrows are falling down on them from above.  Horns have their bells pointing to dexter.  That kind of thing.

But as Emma pointed out.  When in doubt check the glossary.  Just remember that it is not perfect and that come things are not listed.