[ANSTHRLD] Conflicting with a non player.

Eldwin Nightowl eldwin at loveshade.org
Fri Nov 12 07:42:23 PST 2010

I think those are some very good questions.  But something I didn't see in this discussion is that the SCA doesn't want conflicts with devices that were used centuries ago. Richard the Lionheart died at the end of the 12th century, but we still cannot reguster anything that's similar to "Gules three lions passant guardant Or."  If we follow one standard for "real-life personas," I don't think we should follow a lesser standard for SCA personas.