[ANSTHRLD] Conflicting with a non player.

Deborah Wade rhiannonferchcian at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 15 06:08:29 PST 2010

>>Conflict of an inactive persona.  no one has heard from in 20 years.  If you
>>can't find someone that is 20 years out of play >>then it is conflict due to a
>>non-player conflict.  the point is.  if the inactive person's device was
>>considered inactive and >>therefore not an "ACTIVE" conflict.
>>So your "note of precision" is a moot point.  It is the topic at hand.
>>Radei

>>Please don't encourage people to blame the marshals if the armor they worked so
>>hard on fails the inspection.
 >>Tostig

I have to say great analogy. Thank you, Tostig.

I am going to throw my two cents in on this topic and speak as someone who is
heraldically challenged.
When the armory and name are submitted and passed a contract is in place that
states unless the owner of the armory say it is okay no one will have the same
armory or anything that is too close it according to the rules.  This contract
does not have an expiration date on it; therefore, even if someone is inactive
or deceased you can not conflict with their armory.

Rhiannon ferch Cian