[ANSTHRLD] Who to Protect? A 1.0 and ABPS version

karadelph at aol.com karadelph at aol.com
Mon Nov 15 22:42:57 PST 2010

Hear, hear some of us are only partially inactive we watch the discussions we make it to what events we can and sometimes there may be years in between. And sometimes we may have passed on but just because we can't or don't play doesn't mean our armory should be up for grabs. We worked hard to get it passed, it means something very personal to us and it has meaning for others who knew/know us.
Really you think you can fill a previous SCAions footsteps, because there will be someone out there who will recognize it and hold you to the potential that they set or the history good or bad that goes with it. Good luck to the newbie who chooses to resubmit/ take over Sir Ricardo de Pisa (GRHS) or Sir Jonathan McNaughton or Master Pippin!
Life takes us many places it just may take us awhile to come back home. HLS Delphina Rowel Pursivant